- 8 Channels
- AutoSense Operating System with 2 Settings
- Sound Recovery 2
Listen to the world in stereo with Phonak’s Belong
First launched in September 2016, the Phonak Belong B90 is a top of the range hearing aid now available in many forms – including B-Direct, Audeo (Receiver-in-Canal), Bolero (Behind-the-Ear) and Virto (In-the-Ear). With built in Binaural VoiceStream Technology, the Phonak Belong B90 provides a well-rounded stereo sound even in the most difficult of listening environments. What’s more, the B90-R is a re-chargeable option, powered using cutting edge technology in the form of lithium-ion batteries. They provide up to 24 hours of hearing time before needing to re-charge, a process that only takes three hours to do. With no disposable batteries to contend with and a battery lifespan of at least 4 years, this is a huge advancement for Phonak.
The Phonak Belong B90 supersedes the popular Phonak Audeo Venture or V90.
What is the new B-Direct Model?
The B-Direct B90 is visually the same as the Audeo B90 but it can wirelessly stream audio from any smartphone as long as it has Bluetooth. It also works alongside the new Phonak TV Streamer, so you can enjoy your favourite television shows without interruption.
Our price includes:
- A comprehensive hearing test and examination by a registered hearing aid dispenser
- The fitting and programming of your hearing aid(s)
- Fine tuning and after care for the life of your hearing aid(s)
- A Manufacturers Warranty
- 60 day full money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied
- VAT inclusive
Why consider the Phonak Audeo Belong B90 / B90R?
The Binaural VoiceStream Technology provides speech clarity not usually possible in a noisy, crowded room. Speech is streamed automatically to both hearing aids at the same time, creating stereo sound whether you’re on the phone or across the table in a restaurant. It’s promises to be particularly useful if there’s a lot of background noise to contend with.
If you choose the re-chargeable option (the B90-R), it also comes with a Phonak mini charger at no extra cost.
- AutoSense OS - provides seven programs that switch automatically, according to your listening environment. These include Calm Situation, Speech in Noise, Speech in Car, Comfort in Echo, Comfort in Noise, Music and Speech in Loud Noise. With over 200 sound variations, the B90 seamlessly adjusts without the need for manual input.
- 20 Sound Processing Channels - enable you to easily adapt your hearing aids to your specific hearing needs.
- UltraZoom Premium Directionality - enables you to focus on the speech in front of you rather than the noise around you.
- WhistleBlock - reduces the discomfort and inconvenience of interference.
- WindBlock - means you can wear your hearing aid even in the worst weather.
- Echo Block - removes echo and reverberation often experienced in large buildings like assembly halls, improving the overall listening experience.
- SoundRelax - reduces unpleasant impulse sounds to a comfortable level without impacting speech clarity.
- Auto Acclimatization - slowly increases sound levels to allow your body to comfortably adjust to the new amplification.
- CROS B compatible - works in conjunction with the Phonak CROS system and is designed to help with single-sided deafness. (Not available with the B90-R).
- Tinnitus Balance - helps to disguise the effects of tinnitus.
- SNR-Boost - enables further noise reduction.
- FlexControl and FlexVolume - allows your hearing aid to adjust volume and frequency levels according to your specific hearing loss.
- DuoPhone - for those wearing two hearing aids, speech is automatically streamed into both ears to improve overall understanding.
- SoundRecover 2 - helps improve audibility.
- User Preference Tuning - memorises your FlexControl and FlexVolume settings and automatically applies them to fit with your hearing needs
- Real Ear Sound - helps to create a more natural sound.
- Audeo B90 - Receiver-in-Canal (RIC)
- Audeo B90-R - RIC Rechargeable
- Virto B90 - In-the-Ear (ITE)
- Bolero B90 - Behind-the-Ear (BTE)
- B-Direct B90 - An RIC with wireless steaming capabilities
- Phonak Mini Charger - included when purchasing the B90-R at no extra cost.
- Phonak Charger Case - a hard carry case with combination charger and drying kit.
- Phonak Power Pack - can be used in conjunction with the above case. Holds up to seven full charges without mains electric so handy if on the move.
- Compilot 2 or Compilot Air 2 - required if you want to stream from your phone, TV or RemoteMic.
TThe B90 is the premium model within the Phonak Belong range, offering stereo sound, a wide variety of different styles and the option of re-chargeable batteries. If you like the concept surrounding the Belong range but are restricted by budget, why not consider the Belong B70 or the B50?