What Is It?
- Packet of 10 closed domes 8mm size.
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of Life Tubes
- Should be used to replace discoloured or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the tubing over all the ridges before inserting into the ear.
Can be used with?
- Suitable for use with tubes for behind-the-ear Signia Life hearing aids, including the product families of Motion, Intuis, Aquaris, and Reflex.
Please note if you have a Signia receiver-in-canal hearing aid (RIC) you will need to order from the Signia CLICK dome options. Do contact us if you need help working out which dome you need.
Signia hearing aid accessories are world class devices. For countless years, Signia hearing aids have been atop their field and they continue to produce some of the best devices on the market.
Shop the full Signia range here.