Geemarc CL9 Hook
What Is It?
- Single ear hook
- Hands free kit for users wearing a hearing aid equipped with a Telecoil (loop) programme
- For use in GSM mobiles with 3.5mm Stereo Jack sockets
What Does It Do?
- Allows handsfree mobile use
- Listen to incoming calls via the telecoil (loop) mode of your hearing aid
- Picks up your own voice via a sensitive microphone
- Offers whistle-free mobile phone use
How Do I Use It?
- The slim-line hook sits comfortably on the ear. The hook is very lightweight and thin enough to wear alongside a behind the ear hearing aid.
- Plug the 3.5mm jack into the mobile
- When calls are received turn your hearing aid to the T setting
- The microphone can be muted
- There is a lapel/pocket clip to clip the microphone in place if required
Technical notes from Hearing Direct:
If you wear two hearing aids and wish to use both on their Telecoil settings with your mobile have a look at the CL8 Hook.
If your mobile only has a 2.5mm jack, see the CL5 Hook.
Successful use of this product depends very much on the sensitivity and set-up of the hearing aids T setting. If you cannot get the hook to work, it may be related to the T setting. Ask for this setting to be looked at by your hearing aid audiologist.
Geemarc is a leading manufacturer of specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing and visually impaired. With an enviable global reputation to uphold, Geemarc remains intent on providing innovative, affordable hearing solutions that make a difference.
Shop the full Geemarc range here.