Geemarc CL8 Hook
What Is It?
- Dual ear hooks
- Hands free kit for users wearing hearing aids equipped with Telecoil settings
- For use in GSM mobiles with 3.5mm Stereo Jack sockets
What Does It Do?
- Allows handsfree mobile use
- Listen to incoming calls via the Telecoil mode of your hearing aids
How Do I Use It?
- The slim-line hooks sit comfortably on the ears. The hooks are very light in weight and are thin enough to wear with behind the ear instruments also in place.
- Plug the 3.5mm jack into the mobile
- When calls are received turn your hearing aid to the T setting
- The microphone can be muted on the CL 8
- There is a lapel/pocket clip to clip the microphone in place if required
Technical notes from Hearing Direct:
This product has been designed primarily for use with two hearing aids on Telecoil setting for stereo pick up of sound and calls from a GSM mobile.
If only one hearing aid is worn or you would prefer to turn only one hearing aid to the T position there are other Geemarc Hook options available for example the CL9 Hook.
If your mobile only has a 2.5mm jack, see the CL5 Hook.
Successful use of this product depends very much on the sensitivity and set-up of the hearing aids T setting. If you cannot get the hook to work, it may be related to the T setting. Ask for this setting to be looked at by your hearing aid audiologist.
Geemarc is a leading manufacturer of specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing and visually impaired. With an enviable global reputation to uphold, Geemarc remains intent on providing innovative, affordable hearing solutions that make a difference.
Shop the full Geemarc range here.