Signia NHS Contrast S+/HP Closed Domes
Please note these are the Closed style domes for Signia Hearing Aids
What Is It?
- Packet of 10 closed domes, 8mm diameter at the widest part
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to the end of Signia Thin Tubes (sometimes called Connexx tubing) used on Contrast S+ or Contrast HP NHS hearing aids
- Our photo with four domes shows every angle.
- Should be used to replace discoloured or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 - 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the tubing before inserting into the ear
Can be used with?
- Suitable for use with all Signia (previously branded Signia) hearing aids using Contrast / Connexx of Life tubings
Please note Signia produce a number of different styled domes for use with their tubings. There are also 'open', 'double' and 'semi-open' domes styles. If you're unsure as to which dome you have please feel free to contact us.
Signia hearing aid accessories are world class devices. For countless years, Signia hearing aids have been atop their field and they continue to produce some of the best devices on the market.
Shop the full Signia range here.