Used with Signia Drying Capsules (not included), a dehumidifier for all types of hearing aids and earmolds.
A hearing aid dehumidifier is highly recommended to help prolong the life of hearing aids. Storing a hearing aid overnight in a dehumidifier container not only keeps it safer than simply placing it on a bedside table, but also ensures any moisture that may have built up in the aid during the day is removed.
How to use:
Place one drying capsule (must be purchased separately), face upward, under the foam of the drying cup
- Put the hearing aid on the foam with the battery compartment open.
- Close the cup and leave overnight.
- Remember to close the cup after each use.
- Change the capsule when it turns almost white.
- The lifecycle of the drying capsule is about 1 month