What Is It?
- Pack of 10 Phonak open domes, available in small, medium and large sizes.
- Small size is 5mm diameter at the widest part; Medium is 7mm and Large is 10mm. Our photos show the small option.
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of Phonak Micro tubes and Phonak xS and xP receiver wires.
- Should be used to replace discoloured or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 - 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the receiver wire or the tubing over all the ridges before inserting into the ear.
Not compatible with receiver wires used on Phonak Marvel or Paradise aids.
Shop the full Phonak range here.
Phonak is passionate about improving the quality of life for the hard of hearing. As a global brand, Phonak is focused on creating a world where everyone can enjoy the wonders of hearing. Recent years has seen Phonak become one of the world's foremost hearing aid manufacturers - innovation and state-of-the-art hearing aids are their specialties.