Phonak Micro Tubes
- A pack of 5 Phonak Micro Tubes.
- Please ensure you are ordering the correct size and depth (the numbers and letters will be printed in red (for right ear) and blue (for left ear) on your existing tubing.
- The domes for the end of tubings must be ordered separately.
What does it do?
- Directs the processed sound from the hearing instrument into the ear canal.
- The tubing (and relevant dome) should be cleaned regularly. The use of cleaning wires are particularly helpful for this. Tubing will need changing every few months if stiff/brittle or if kinked. For information about how to remove and replace your tubing, please refer to your hearing aid user guide
Can be used with?
- Suitable for use with many behind-the-ear Phonak hearing aids, including those from the ranges of Savia, Milo Mitro, SaviaArt, Certena, Eleva, Versata, Exelia, ExeliaArt, Extra.
Please note Micro tubings are not compatible with any Phonak ‘receiver-in-the-canal’ hearing aids.
Shop the full Phonak range here.
Phonak is passionate about improving the quality of life for the hard of hearing. As a global brand, Phonak is focused on creating a world where everyone can enjoy the wonders of hearing. Recent years has seen Phonak become one of the world’s foremost hearing aid manufacturers - innovation and state-of-the-art hearing aids are their specialities.