HF3 Wax Filter
£9.99 each |
What Is It?
- Dial of 16 either blue or red HF3 wax filters
- Comes with insertion / extraction tool
- Blue denotes for use in left hearing aid, red for use in right-ear hearing aids.
What Does It Do?
- These gauze-based filters are acoustically transparent and prevent cerumen (wax), dirt and moisture from penetrating the hearing aid via the receiver opening at the end of the hearing aid. In in-the-ear, and receiver-in-the-ear hearing aid designs, the receiver is the electronic component inserted the deepest into the ear canal, and therefore should be offered the most protection.
Can Be Used With:
- These are commonly used in a number of manufacturers in-the-ear products, particularly Signia and ReSound
- HF3 wax guards can be easily taken out and exchanged using the integrated changing tool.