What Is It?
- Eargene skin relief solution
- Comes in handy 15ml bottle
What Does It Do?
- Aids irritate or itching skin
- Softens ear wax
- Helps rebuild Keratin layer (top layer of skin in ear canal)
- Softens stress cracks, calcified tissue
- Easy absorption leaves no residue
Eargene is one of the only products specifically designed to relieve itching ears. Particularly helps those people who wear hearing aids for extended periods of time, especially where in-the-ear hearing aids, or behind-the-ear products with full ear moulds are worn.
A delicately balanced formula of soothing, cleansing ingredients prepared especially for the tender area occupied by the in-the-ear hearing aids and earmolds. Tested and proven for over 45 years.
Easy to apply: Using a cotton ball or tissue, gently cleanse the outer area of the ear with Eargene, leaving a thin film on the outer ear.