Widex Easywear RIC 'P' Power wire
What is it?
- Single receiver tube, also known as a Widex Wired Receiver
- P is for Power size
- Available for the left (blue) and the right (red) ear
- Available in 5 different lengths, from 0 to 4
- The power level, the size of the wire and the side are all printed on the grey housing of the receiver itself, at the end of the wire, where the dome is attached. Our photos show a P2R which is the power model, size 2, for the right ear.
- If you see the letter M printed onto the receiver, please click here for the Medium Power Receiver
- If you see the letter S, click here for the Standard Receiver
- If you are unsure as to which size you need, please contact us and we will do our best to help you. Unopened packs may be returned for exchange or refund if you have ordered the incorrect size or power level. This item is not refundable or exchangeable if opened/unsealed.
N.B.: Whilst it is a fairly straight-forward process to change the receiver tube, please ensure you are able to remove and replace your receiver tubing yourself before purchase. Hearing Direct cannot be held responsible for any damage to hearing aids during the replacement process.
Shop the full Widex range of products here