Widex Elan Tubes
What is it?
- Pack of 4 replacement tubings
- Available for left (blue) and right (red) ears and in 5 sizes, from 1 to 5.
- If you do not know the length you need, please refer to your existing tubing – there will be the number printed in blue (for left ear) and red (for right ear) at the bottom of the tubing and that's the size you need to order. Our picture shows a size 1 for the left ear.
How to use:
- Widex recommends that the tubings are replaced every 6 months or sooner if required.
- Splits or tears in the tubings are likely to affect sound delivery.
- Widex BTE '9' models
- Suitable for a wide range of behind-the-ear hearing aids from Widex
Please note that the tubing packaging does not include domes or anchors (which may have been fitted to your tubing to help with retention). Widex manufacture a range of domes in different sizes and must be ordered separately.
Shop the full Widex range here