- Smart App connection with iPhone
- Superior speech clarity and perception
- Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset
- Audio Streaming Program
- Remote Microphone
- Remote Control for your hearing aids
- Geo Tag your favourite places
- User Guide and Help Section
Have you ever wished your hearing aid would work in tandem with Apple technology? Imagine being able to connect to the hearing world through your iPhone, iPod touch or your iPad. GN ReSound and Apple have teamed up to create a hearing device, which will do just that. It’s now possible to wirelessly stream high quality sound directly to your hearing aids using your favorite Apple devices. So what makes it so special?
This is pioneering technology, intended to help you make the most of your Apple products. Available in two different levels of technology, the LiNX 9 is the premium version, with a specification to match. Designed with a neat and inconspicuous shell, this receiver in the ear (RITE) hearing aid is nevertheless incredibly robust. With the outer case sitting snuggly behind the ear, only the tiny receiver sits within. Thanks to a special coating, it is both water and dust resistant making it extremely hardwearing and adaptable to environmental change. With a 2.4 GHz wireless processor, there is enough power in this device to help a broad range of people with mild to severe hearing loss. Key Features:
- purchased via the Apple Store, enables your hearing aids to interact directly with your Apple device creating the following:
Other features include: SmartRange Dual Core Platform
- Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset – you can turn your hearing aids into a stereo headset, perfect for listening to your favourite tunes.
- Audio Streaming Program – allows you to listen to music or conduct a telephone conversation wirelessly from your iphone or alternative Apple product.
- Remote Microphone – your Apple device can be turned into a remote microphone to facilitate listening to speech in a noisy environment, such as a crowded room or a moving vehicle.
- Remote Control for your hearing aids – provided via your iPad, iPod touch or iPhone. You are able to alter volume levels and adjust your program and base settings using the app.
- Geo Tag your favourite places – and save the perfect hearing aid setting for that particular environment. It will then automatically adjust when you revisit the area.
- User Guide and Help Section – offers invaluable advice as to how best to look after and maximise the use of your hearing aids.
– enables the hearing aid to process quality sound wirelessly, providing access to Facetime, Skype, TV, films, music, traffic navigation and so much more. Sound Shaper
– aims to maximise clarity of speech by using frequency compression technology. It reduces high frequency sounds normally difficult to hear, down to a level that is more manageable. Binaural Fusion
– with 2.4 GHz of wireless capability, your hearing aids are designed to communicate with each other to produce the very best sound. Environmental Optimiser
– aims to significantly reduce interfering wind and background noise, ensuring your hearing aids adjust to the most challenging of environments. Natural Directionality Program
– allows you to focus on what you want to hear by changing the direction of your microphone settings. Your hearing aids are able to communicate automatically, working together to create a very natural and balanced sound. AutoScope Directionality
– is a function that enables you to focus your hearing on one particular individual or group, by altering the direction of your microphones accordingly. Binaural Directionality
– is designed to produce clarity of speech by automatically filtering background noise and adjusting to your particular hearing environment. iSolate Nanotech coating
– protects against moisture, wax and dust deposits. 17 Sound Frequency Channels
– allows you to choose from a wide selection of hearing frequencies to meet your individual hearing requirements. Surround Sound Technology
– enables you to locate where a sound originates from and offers a more natural, comfortable listening experience. Synchronized Soft Switching
– ensures your hearing aids communicate with each other, adapting automatically to your environment by evening out contrasting sound levels to produce a more comfortable listening experience. Comfort Phone Program
– means that your hearing aid will increase volume and enhance speech in the one ear yet reduce background noise significantly in the other, providing clarity and focus to your hearing experience. Four memory programs
– enables you to adjust your hearing aids to align with your specific requirements. To summarise:
The LiNX 9 offers cutting-edge technology from ReSound that will transform your listening experience for the better. The opportunity to truly be connected via your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is yours for the taking. Listening has never been so simple thanks to this small, unobtrusive hearing aid, with great quality stereo sound and synchronised output. With ten different colours to choose from, it can be personalise to suite you.
If you’re interested in the concept of an Apple compatible hearing aid, but are restricted by budget, you may wish to view the second tier technology in the range, otherwise known as the ReSound LiNX 7