- 15 Sound Processing Channels
- Water Resistance
- 5 Pre-Set Programs
- SmartWind Manager
A ‘made for iPhone’ premium hearing aid
Released in November 2016, the Widex Beyond 440 Fusion2 is a top of the range hearing aid made specifically for iPhone. Not only does it provide excellent sound quality, it also helps you stay connected to the world around you. You can stream audio from your iPhone or iPad directly to your hearing aids using Bluetooth connectivity and utilise your smartphone as a remote control with the aid of the Beyond iPhone App.
Our price includes:
- A comprehensive hearing test and examination by a registered hearing aid dispenser
- The fitting and programming of your hearing aid(s)
- Fine tuning and after care for the life of your hearing aid(s)
- A Manufacturers Warranty
- 60 day full money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied
- VAT inclusive
How the Beyond iPhone App Works:
When downloaded, the Beyond App enables you to individually adjust the volume and sound settings for your hearing aids using your iPhone or iPad. It can also memorise your listening preferences for specific locations and microphone directionality, ensuring it automatically adjusts when you re-visit the same area. To navigate - simply swipe the screen and to find misplaced hearing aids, simply use the built in GPS. There’s even direct access to help and advice for those that need it. A Beyond Android App with more limited functionality is also available.
- 15 Sound Processing Channels - enables your hearing aid to identify and process the different listening environments for a clearer sound.
- App, Direct Audio Streaming and Telecoil Connectivity - ensures you stay connected using the very latest in digital technology.
- SmartWind Manager - helps to reduce wind noise by up to 30% for a clearer, more comfortable sound regardless of the weather.
- Water Resistance - increases durability and the lifespan of the device.
- 5 Pre-Set Programs - ensure you can quickly adjust your hearing aids to fit with a range of listening environments.
- High Frequency Boost - provides extra amplification for those who struggle to capture high frequency sounds.
- Speech Enhancer System - enhances speech sound in noisy situations.
- Digital Pinna - helps to localise sound for a more natural listening experience.
- Soft Level Noise Reduction - aims to identify and reduce soft level background noise for a clearer sound.
- Size 312 Battery - provides up to 150 hours of user time.
The Widex Beyond 440 Fusion2 is a premium Receiver in Canal hearing aid that is designed to connect with your iPhone. Available in a range of colours, you can choose a look to suit your personality or your skin tone. If you like the idea of the Widex Beyond range, but are restricted by budget, you may wish to consider the Widex Beyond 330 or Widex Beyond 220.