- 10 Sound Processing Channels
- Water Resistance
- 4 Pre-Set Programs
- Digital Pinna
A mid-range 'made for iPhone' hearing aid
Second in the range, the Widex Beyond 330 Fusion2 offers a slightly reduced technical specification than that of the Beyond 440, but this is reflected in the price. Stay connected to the outside world with the Beyond iPhone App and alter your hearing aid settings with the utmost discretion. The Beyond 330 is a Receiver-in-Canal hearing aid and is available in a range of different colours.
Our price includes:
- A comprehensive hearing test and examination by a registered hearing aid dispenser
- The fitting and programming of your hearing aid(s)
- Fine tuning and after care for the life of your hearing aid(s)
- A Manufacturers Warranty
- 60 day full money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied
- VAT inclusive
How the Beyond iPhone App Works:
This ‘made for iPhone’ hearing aid is compatible with the Beyond iPhone App. Once downloaded, you can use your Smartphone to control individual volume levels as well as memorise and switch sound settings according to your favourite locations. Navigating the app is simple – all you have to do is swipe. Not only do you gain access to help and advice using this App, you can use your GPS to locate your lost hearing aids. For those with an Android phone – there is a similar App available, although it offers slightly less functionality.
- 10 Sound Processing Channels - although not as many as the Beyond 440, there is still sufficient flexibility to produce a reasonable sound.
- App, Direct Audio Streaming and Telecoil Connectivity - provides flexibility of use.
- Water Resistance - makes your hearing aid more durable.
- 4 Pre-Set Programs - to be utilised in a range of different sound settings for a clearer listening experience.
- Speech Enhancer System - heightens speech sound and reduces background noise.
- Digital Pinna - aims to localise and naturalise sound.
- Soft Level Noise Reduction - identifies and reduces background noise for a clearer sound.
- Size 312 Battery - holds up to 150 hours of charge.
As a mid-range hearing aid, the Widex Beyond 330 Fusion2 offers a more affordable solution to those seeking a ‘made for iPhone’ hearing aid. If you’d prefer to explore the premium model, you could look at the Widex Beyond 440. For those on a budget, the entry-level hearing aid, Widex Beyond 220 is worth some consideration.