- 6 Sound Processing Channels
- Water Resistance
- 3 Pre-Set Programs
- Soft Level Noise Reduction
Go back to basics with this 'made for iPhone' hearing aid
As the latest entry-level, ‘made for iPhone’ hearing aid from Widex, the Beyond 220 Fusion2 offers only the essential technical features found in the more advanced models within the range. It does however retain connectivity to the Beyond App, providing the opportunity to listen to your favourite music or use your Smartphone as a remote control. This is a Receiver in Canal hearing aid that is available in a variety of colours.
Our price includes:
- A comprehensive hearing test and examination by a registered hearing aid dispenser
- The fitting and programming of your hearing aid(s)
- Fine tuning and after care for the life of your hearing aid(s)
- A Manufacturers Warranty
- 60 day full money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied
- VAT inclusive
What is the Beyond iPhone App?
After downloading the Beyond iPhone App, you will be able to use your Smartphone or iPad to control the volume settings on your individual hearing aids. You can also adjust and memorise sound settings for your most frequently visited locations. Navigating the App is intuitive and easy to do – simply swipe the screen. There is a GPS function so you can find your lost hearing aids with help and advice close at hand. An Android version of the App is available, although limited in its functionality.
- 6 Sound Processing Channels - The greater the number of channels, the easier it is to adjust your hearing aids to fit with your specific hearing needs.
- App, Direct Audio Streaming and Telecoil Connectivity - means you can listen to your favourite music and make the most of the latest digital technology.
- Water Resistance - aims to increase durability and the lifespan of the device.
- 3 Pre-Set Programs - helps to tackle different listening environments.
- Soft Level Noise Reduction - locates and minimises background noise for a more comfortable listening environment.
- Size 312 Battery - provides 150 hours of charge.
The Widex Beyond 220 Fusion2 is a basic Receiver-in-Canal hearing aid that is compatible with iPhone. Only suitable for those who live a quiet lifestyle, you may wish to consider either the mid-range Beyond 330 or the premium Beyond 440 Fusion2 for more versatile use.