Oticon Pro Wax MiniFit
Shop Safely and Securely HearingDirect is secured by Comodo
What is it?
- A pack of 6 Oticon ProWax MiniFit filters
- Grey dial works as a removal tool
- Protects from ear wax and dust entering the canal section of the hearing aid
Can be used with?
- Suitable for the newest range of Oticon miniFIT RITE receiver wires such as Oticon Alta, Nera and Ria RITE and miniRITE
- It’s not suitable for other variations of Oticon hearing aids: If your hearing aid is not an Oticon RITE or miniRITE please see Oticon ProWax wax guards.
Ear wax is one of the main causes of hearing aid malfunction. During daily use, ear wax can work its way into the sound outlet of your hearing aid and partially or completely block the passage of sound.
The use of wax guards does not eliminate the need for daily cleaning procedures. Since the amount of earwax produced by each individual can vary dramatically, it is recommended that the wax guard is checked daily. If the hearing aid is weak/silent or if wax is visible in the wax guard, it’s time to change the wax guard.