ReSound Low Power Receiver Tube
Shop Safely and Securely HearingDirect is secured by Comodo
What is it?
- Package containing one ReSound standard power receiver for connection to a receiver in the ear hearing aid.
- Please ensure you are ordering the correct side and size (the number will be printed in red (for right ear) and blue (for left ear) on your existing receiver tubing.
- The receiver domes for the end of tubings must be ordered separately.
Before purchase, please ensure you are able to remove and replace your receiver tubing yourself. Hearing Direct can not be held responsible for any damage to hearing aids during the replacement process.
Can be used with?
- Suitable for use with receiver-in-the-ear ReSound hearing aids, from the ranges of: Alera; ReSound Live; dot and dot2 by ReSound.
- Will also fit Danalogic receiver-in-the-ear products.
If you need to change the wax guard at the end of receiver tubing – please click here to purchase HF3 wax filters