HD 150 Digital Hearing Aid
Shop Safely and Securely HearingDirect is secured by Comodo
The HD150 - a hearing aid that is refreshingly simple
The world is complicated enough. Enhance your listening experience with the HD 150, a quality hearing aid that is easy to operate. Almost invisible when worn, it’s incredibly small and can sit comfortably in your ear without the need to visit an audiologist. Most importantly, the HD 150 digital hearing aid is available at an extraordinary price, given the level of technology available. For those on a budget, this could be a star find.
Why consider buying the HD 150 from HearingDirect?
- Make a saving - being an online business, we have fewer overheads than many high street stores. We provide quality products at exceptional prices, which you can access from your own home.
- Qualified hearing aid audiologists - all our hearing aids come with complimentary access to a qualified hearing aid audiologist to discuss any fitting or performance related issues along with any other questions you may have about your hearing.
- Simple and efficient delivery service - place your order today either online or via our phone service and we can deliver your hearing aid to your door within a few days.
- Small and unobtrusive - this in-the-ear (ITE) hearing aid is barely visible when worn. Being so compact, you’ll forget you’re wearing it.
- One size fits all - the HD 150 comes supplied with three silicon fitting tips to ensure a comfortable fit. It’s a simple process that doesn’t require individual ear impressions.
- 30-day money back guarantee - if you’re not satisfied with your hearing aid, just return it to us within 30 days and you’ll receive a full refund.
Go back to basics with the HD150
We’re always on the look out for the very latest in hearing technology, where inspirational design, a quality build, and exceptional value are all key components. As such, the new HD 150 is now set to replace the popular HD 100 hearing aid. It’s smaller than its predecessor; simple to operate and has a number of innovative features that maximize performance. If you’re looking for a budget hearing aid, this is worth some consideration.
How to ensure the perfect fit
This really is a case of ‘one size fits all’. When you receive your HD 150, try inserting the hearing aid to see if any adjustments are required. If you experience a whistling sound once fitted, or if it feels uncomfortable, then you need to try one of the tips provided. There are three silicon tips to choose from, small, medium or large. Select a tip and push it onto the end of the HD 150 before inserting it back into your ear. If you are dissatisfied in any way with the fit of your hearing aid, you can return it within 30 days of purchase and receive a full refund. It really is that simple.
- In-the-ear digital hearing aid
- Suitable for mild to moderate hearing loss
- Two sound processing channels
- Wax barrier to protect the device against dirt and moisture
- Feedback shield to eradicate unwanted whistling
- 3 tips varying in size can help eradicate whistling or improve comfort
- 12 months full manufacturers warranty
- Uses a 10A battery
The HD 150 is a value hearing aid, designed for those on a budget, where simplicity is key. If you have a mild to moderate hearing loss, this incredibly small device is easy to fit. With a twelve-month warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee, you’ve got nothing to lose by giving it a go.
If you like the idea of an in-the-ear hearing aid, but would like more features, click here to see the HD 390. Alternatively, for more information or advice, feel free to call our helpline and speak to one of our team.