Geemarc BDP400 Large Button Talking Loud Phone
Shop Safely and Securely HearingDirect is secured by Comodo
The BDP400 is a loud telephone with an extra-large screen and voice announcements throughout. The BDP 400 is a fully blind friendly telephone and has been developed together with the UK RNIB (Royal Institute for the Blind). This phone is ideal for those with both visual and hearing impairment. It offers a large range of features which make it the ideal choice for someone who needs some help hearing better on the phone and who also has some dexterity and/or visual impairments.
All the numbers and functions as well as the phonebook have an optional vocalization which announces the name/number, what button you are pressing, the function you may be changing etc. It has an extra-large display screen for easy reading and larger buttons for easy dialing. With superb levels of amplification/volume adjustments for incoming voice and an optional extra loud ringer, the BDP400 provides the complete package of features and value.
Geemarc is a manufacturer specialized in communications equipment for the deaf and hard of hearing. It has been leading the assistive listening devices field since 1974 and has an enviable reputation for providing high quality amplified devices specifically for the hard of hearing.
- Adjustable receiving loud volume control up to 40dB
- Adjustable receiving Tone control +/- 10dB
- Big button keypad
- Vocalization of all the menu, names, numbers and commandsHear each command spoken with a touch of the buttons
- Talking Caller ID
- Record names in the memories and hear them spoken as a call comes in
- Easy to use navigational menu
- Phone book with 85 numbers
- Extra loud hands free speakerphone with volume setting
- Mute function
- Unique ergonomic design for easy usage by blind users
- Unique choice of colors and fonts for best contrast for the visually impaired