Clarity D703 Trio Amplified Cordless Telephones
Shop Safely and Securely HearingDirect is secured by Comodo
If you are looking for an extra loud cordless phone system with two additional handsets in a simple but contemporary design, then the Clarity D703 Trio potentially ticks all the boxes. Designed to support those with a hearing loss, visual impairment or restricted mobility, this style of phone is lightweight and easy to operate. The D703 Trio provides an adjustable receiver volume of up to 35dB, (12 times louder than most ordinary phones). Large tactile keys and a backlit keypad with high contrast numbers make dialling out a pleasure. There are ten speed dial buttons to store your most important contacts and an integral phonebook that holds a further 100 numbers. With the aid of DECT 6.0 technology, unwanted background noise and distracting feedback is significantly reduced, providing a clearer more natural sound.
Clarity is an American manufacturer, renown for producing quality communication devices for the older generation. The Clarity D703 is yet another example of their innovative creativity in this area. Established over 40 years ago, they are widely experienced in helping people stay connected to those closest to them.
- Adjustable receiving volume control up to 35dB
- Adjustable receiving Tone control (4 tone settings)
- DECT 6.0 technology for clear, interference-free communication
- Manage soft/loud sounds to produce clarity
- Minimize background noises
- Easy to see high contrast numbers
- Backlit keypad
- Large font and high contrast caller ID screen
- Extra loud and clear handset speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- 10 speed dial buttons to store important numbers
- 100 name and number phonebook with 10 memory buttons
- 20 Last Number Redial memory
- Belt Clip for hands-free mobility
- Hear-It-Ring Clarity ringer has 10 loud and clear melodies plus 6 levels of volume.
- Both the large keypad and CID display light up as a super bright visual ringer
- Expandable up to 5 handsets (model D703HS)