- 6 Fitting Channels
- Feedback Manager
- Wind Control
A hearing aid without the frills
As an entry-level hearing aid from Unitron, the Tempus 500 offers the essential features necessary for a decent sound and is relatively inexpensive to buy. Although limited in technical clout compared to the other four levels in the range, it is a relevant contender for those who live quietly with basic listening needs and a limited budget. It’s available in a number of styles and colours, so you can choose a hearing aid to suit your specific requirements. Re-chargeable models are also available. They can operate for up to 24 hours with a re-charging time of just 5-7 hours.
Our price includes:
- A comprehensive hearing test and examination by a registered hearing aid dispenser
- The fitting and programming of your hearing aid(s)
- Fine tuning and after care for the life of your hearing aid(s)
- A Manufacturers Warranty
- 60 day full money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied
- VAT inclusive
- Stride M / Stride P / Stride P Dura – Behind the Ear (BTE)
- Stride. M R – BTE Re-chargeable
- Moxi Now, Moxi Fit, Moxi Kiss, Moxi Dura – Receiver-in-Canal (RIC)
- Moxi. Fit R – RIC Re-chargeable
- Insera – styles include Invisible-in-Canal (IIC), Completely-in-Canal (CIC), Mini Canal, Mini Canal directional, Canal / half shell, Full shell – In-the-Ear (ITE)
- AutoMic - responds to background noise in order to improve clarity of speech.
- Sound Conductor - aims to improve speech understanding by reducing unwanted background noise and enhancing speech sounds to create a better, more natural balance.
- 6 Fitting Channels - enables your hearing aids to adjust according to your listening environment.
- Antishock 2 - reduces sudden, painful noise to a more comfortable level.
- Wind Control - eradicates wind noise for a clearer, more comfortable sound.
- Feedback Manager - removes unwanted whistling.
- Natural Sound Balance - aims to re-create a clear and comfortable listening experience.
- DuoLink - enables you to adjust volume and program settings in one ear, so they automatically synchronise in the other.
- SofTelecoil settings and Easy-T - means you can connect up to a loop system in public places and your hearing aids will adjust when you are on the phone for a clearer sound.
- Tinnitus Masker - reduces the symptoms of tinnitus.
- Automatic Adaption Manager - means those new to wearing a hearing aid can slowly get used to the amplification levels by gradually increasing them over time.
- Frequency Compression - aims to reduce high frequency sounds down to a more manageable level.
Accessories for the Unitron Tempus 500:
- uStream - can be used in conjunction with your TV, phone or other audio devices to stream sound wirelessly to your hearing aids.
- uDirect 3 - allows you to enjoy stereo sound when linked up wirelessly to other audio devices.
- uMic - acts as a personal microphone so you can stream speech sound directly to your hearing aids.
- uTV 3 - ensures you can access your favourite TV program by streaming sound directly to your hearing aids.
- Remote Control 2 - is a wireless device that enables you to manage your hearing aid settings discreetly.
- uControl App - empowers your Smartphone to become a remote control for your hearing aids.
As the entry-level hearing aid within the Unitron range, the Tempus 500 is an important hearing aid for those who are restricted by budget and live a quiet existence. Why spend all that extra money on features you may well never use? If you like the idea of what the Tempus range offers, but would prefer a more powerful model, you may wish to consider the Tempus Pro or the Tempus 700.