- 20 Sound processing channels
- Wind Noise Management
- Acuity Lifescape Analyzer
- Acuity Binaural Imaging
- Advanced Acuity Directionality
A mid range hearing aid that is ‘made for iPhone’
Introduced in April 2016, the Halo 2 i2000 ranks second in the range from the American manufacturer, Starkey. This advanced, Receiver in Canal (RIC) hearing aid can connect seamlessly with your favourite Apple device such as the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple Watch, but it’s also compatible with a select number of Android products. The use of the TruLink App and the 2.4 GHz Synergy platform means you can benefit from exceptional high definition sound that is streamed directly to your hearing aids.
Our price includes:
✔ A comprehensive hearing test and examination by a registered hearing aid dispenser
✔ The fitting and programming of your hearing aid(s)
✔ Fine tuning and after care for the life of your hearing aid(s)
✔ A Manufacturers Warranty
✔ 60 day full money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied
✔ VAT inclusive
How does the Halo 2 i2000 compare?
Designed for those who lead a relatively active lifestyle, the Halo 2 i2000 possesses the same features as the premium model within the range, though technically not as advanced. There are fewer channels to choose from and the background noise and directionality capabilities are less effective. It still however produces a natural, well-balanced sound and the price favourably reflects the difference in specification.
- 20 Sound processing channels - means your hearing aids can be programmed to meet your specific needs with ease.
- Acuity Binaural Imaging - although not as technically advanced as the premium model, you still benefit from ear-to-ear communication when using the TruLink App. This will link you up to your favourite Apple device, providing high-definition sound and a more natural listening experience. It also enhances speech and reduces background interference for a more comfortable listening environment.
- Wind Noise Management - ensures you can hear speech clearly even when the wind is blowing.
- Acuity Lifescape Analyzer - automatically adjusts to your listening environment to improve clarity of speech and listening comfort.
- Acuity Voice and Speech Optimization - aims to enhance speech sounds to improve audibility and easy listening by reducing background noise. Although not as powerful as the Halo 2 i2400, it’s still very effective.
- Advanced Acuity Directionality - works out where speech is coming from and then enhances it, so you can hear, even if you’re not facing the speaker.
- WhistleFree Feedback Cancellation - eliminates unwanted feedback such as whistling.
- TruLink Hearing Control App - turns your favourite Apple or Android device into a remote control so you can alter volume levels, adjust settings or switch programs with ease.
- TruLink App - enables you to stream media and music from your Apple device to your hearing aids, turning them into a set of Bluetooth headphones.
- Speech Shift - lowers high frequency speech sounds to a more manageable level, increasing the quality and audibility of the sound.
- Surface Nanoshield Coating - ensures the hearing aids are water and wax resistant, increasing durability and the life span of the device.
- Mutliflex Tinnitus Technology - helps to reduce the effects of tinnitus.
- Advanced Music Enhancement - aims to adapt soft, high frequency musical sounds to provide a more natural sound quality for both ears.
To summarise: The Halo 2 i2000 is the advanced model within the Starkey range of ‘made for iPhone’ hearing aids. It’s ideally suited to those with a mild to moderate hearing loss, who live an active lifestyle and is available in a variety of colours. If you like the concept of the Halo 2 but would prefer to view the premium model, you could look at the Halo 2 i2400. For the basic model within the range, try the Halo 2 i1600.