- Wind Noise Reduction
- Directional Microphones
- TouchControl App™
- Telecoil Settings
- Water and Dust Resistant
A basic, easy to use hearing aid
For those with 3 mild/moderate hearing loss where a complex, high functioning hearing aid isn’t required, the Siemens Sirion 2 could be an option. As the mid-level hearing aid in the Essential Range from Siemens, the Sirion 2 offers a basic but reliable performance and is suitable for those who spend most of their time in a quiet listening environment.
Our price includes:
✔ A comprehensive hearing test and examination by a registered hearing aid dispenser
✔ The fitting and programming of your hearing aid(s)
✔ Fine tuning and after care for the life of your hearing aid(s)
✔ A Manufacturers Warranty
✔ 60 day full money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied
✔ VAT inclusive
Why consider the Sirion 2?
The technology for the Sirion 2 although basic, allows your smartphone to be used discreetly as a remote control via the TouchControl™ app. As a replacement to the earlier Sirion hearing aid, this new device offers directional microphones and feedback cancellation for a reliable and comfortable sound. Both models are available in a number of different colours to blend with your hair and skin tone.
- Standard Behind the Ear (BTE)
- In The Ear (ITE)
- New Click Completely in Canal (CIC)*
- New Click In The Canal (ITC)*
* The ‘Click’ element of this design refers to the soft sleeve that fits snuggly between the ear and the hearing aid for maximum comfort.
- Wind Noise Reduction - reduces the impact of wind noise.
- Directional Microphones - focus on the speech sounds in front of you and significantly reduce background noise for a clearer, more audible sound.
- Feedback Cancellation - reduces distracting whistling sounds, making it easier to hear.
- Automatic Frequency Compression - aims to reduce high frequency sounds to a more manageable level for increased audibility.
- Telecoil Facility - ensures audio can be directly transmitted in places where there is an induction loop.
- Water and Dust Resistant - the Sirion 2 is both IP6X and IP7X rated and can be submerged in up to 1 metre of water for a maximum of 30 minutes, while remaining clean and dry. (Only applicable to BTE models).
- TouchControl App™ - turns your smartphone into a remote control, so you can alter programs settings or control volume levels discreetly.
To summarise:For a basic, mid-range hearing device, the Sirion 2 provides a well rounded sound for those with a mild/moderate hearing loss requirement who spend much of their time in a quiet environment. The only real difference between this model and the cheaper Intuis 2 hearing aid is the app connectivity feature. If you are looking for a Receiver in Canal fitting or a more advanced option, you could consider the Orion 2.