- 17 frequency channels
- Autoscope Adaptive Directionality
- Synchronised Softswitching
- iSolate nanotech™ coating
- Compatible with Apple
The Leading Superpower BTE Hearing Aid from GN ReSound
First introduced in November 2015, the Enzo2 9 is the premium superpower hearing aid in the ReSound range and is compatible with iPhone. This surprisingly small, Behind the Ear (BTE) hearing aid supersedes the earlier Enzo 9 model. It sports twice the processing power as the previous generation and can operate in the most challenging of listening environments. In fact Enzo’s Smart™ hearing technology has turned this model into one of the most powerful hearing aids available.
What makes the Enzo2 9 so special?
The ReSound Enzo2 9 is fully compatible with Apple, so you can stream music or listen to the news by simply downloading the Smart App. Your hearing aids will become wireless headphones, enabling you to access FaceTime, movies and phone calls with ease. Your Apple device can double as a remote control, to discreetly adjust the volume or program settings for your hearing aids. Those with an Android phone can also enjoy connectivity but will need to use a ReSound Phone Clip+ accessory. Ideal for those with a severe to profound hearing loss, it is especially useful if you often find yourself in challenging listening environments.
- 17 Sound Frequency Channels - ensure your hearing aids can be adapted to fit with your personal hearing requirements.
- Four Memory Programs - so you can customise your hearing aids to suit your needs.
- Comfort Phone Program - enables your hearing aids to switch to telephone mode, which in turn reduces background noise so you can concentrate on your conversation.
- Advanced Noise Tracker II - makes listening more comfortable in noisy listening environments without impacting on speech clarity.
- DFS Ultra II System - provides significant amplification yet filters out unwanted feedback such as whistling.
- AutoScope Adaptive Directionality - enhances speech sound whilst minimising distracting background noise. It’s possible to set the program to focus specifically on one conversation, or widen the focus when in a group environment.
- Binaural Environmental Optimizer - driven by a 2.4 GHz processor allows your hearing aids to synchronize and work together to get the very best out of your listening environment.
- Binaural Directionality II - ensures you benefit from the optimal sound quality and spatial awareness possible when wearing two hearing aids.
- Surround Sound - enables you to hear conversations around you and work out the source.
- Synchronised Softswitching Program - allows the hearing aids to automatically adapt to a change in environment so as to maximise speech clarity and comfort.
- Advanced Wind Noise Reduction - eradicates wind noise, leaving you free to hear the conversation around you.
- iSolate nanotech™ - provides a water resistant coating to help protect all the internal components against dust, wax and moisture.
- Compatible with Apple - when using the Smart App you can connect directly to your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and the Apple Watch without the need for any other accessories.
- GeoTag via Smart App - memorizes specific settings for certain locations, so the next time you visit an area your hearing aid will adjust accordingly. You can even use the Smart App to find your hearing aids when lost.
- ReSound Unite Wireless Accessories - are available and work in conjunction with the Enzo2 9 including the Phone Clip+ and TV Streamer.
The ReSound Enzo2 9 is the premium superpower hearing aid in the range. Not only is it exceptionally loud, but it also works intuitively to ensure you receive a clear and natural sound, regardless of your listening environment. Available in ten colours it’s significantly smaller than most BTE’s and is discreet to wear. If you’re restricted by budget, there are two less sophisticated levels of technology to consider - the Enzo2 7 and the Enzo2 5.