- Adaptive Directionality
- Noisetracker 2
- Superior DFS Ultra 2 anti-feedback system
- Comfort phone
Offers quality sound at an affordable price
ReSound launched their flagship range of premium hearing aids, the LiNX2 series, in April 2015 to great acclaim. In order to benefit from many of the same programs and features, an entry-level range of hearing aids has also been developed. The Enya 4 is the premium hearing aid in the collection, providing excellent sound quality and value for money.
So why consider the Enya 4?
This top of the range hearing aid offers a lot of technology for the price. It provides many of the programs and features you’d expect from ReSound technology, although it doesn’t possess the ‘made for iPhone’ connectivity on offer with the more expensive LiNX2 series. You can download a ‘Control App’, which enables you to carry out basic functions using your Android or Apple device. You can also tailor your hearing aid to fit your lifestyle with a variety of styles and colours to choose from.
- Full Wireless Compatibility - means the hearing aids can automatically synchronise settings and programs to provide the best possible sound
- Softswitching Program - ensures the device automatically adapts to environmental change, such as an increase in noise levels in order to maintain comfort and sound clarity.
- Adaptive Directionality - enables you to concentrate on the speech sounds happening directly in front of you by lessening unwanted noise from around you.
- Noise Tracker 2 - improves the clarity of speech in moderately difficult listening environments by identifying and reducing background noise. It also levels out contrasting sound, to maintain maximum comfort.
- 10 Sound Processing Channels - enables you to adapt the device to your specific hearing loss, where certain sound frequencies are made easily available.
- Four adaptable programs - means you can pre-program your hearing aid to adapt to tricky hearing environments with ease.
- Anti Feedback System - known as DFS Ultra 2 recognises and removes unwanted feedback such as whistling, without altering other important high frequency sounds.
- Wind Guard Program - detects any interference from the wind and removes it, making listening in the great outdoors more accessible.
- Comfort Phone Program - makes listening to a phone call easier by increasing the sound levels in your telephone ear and reducing the sound levels in the other.
- Tinnitus Sound Generator - helps to disguise the effects of tinnitus and can be used alongside the ReSound Relief App, if you have access to a Smartphone or Phone Clip+.
- ReSound Control App - turns your Smart Phone into a remote control for your hearing aids. Alter the volume or change your program settings to suit your individual needs. The Phone Clip accessory will be needed for maximum function.
- Water Repellent Nano Coating -provides vital protection against the effects of dust, wax and moisture.
The Enya 4 is the premium model in this entry-level hearing aid range that offers some excellent features, many of which can be found in the more expensive LiNX series. If you are governed by a tight budget, or seek a more basic model, take a look at the Enya 3 or the Enya 2.