Switel eSmart M2 Amplified Smartphone
Simplicity is key with the new Switel eSmart M2 Amplified Smartphone.
This extra loud 4G smartphone with a multi-touch colour display features an enlarged font and user interface makes for easy operation. Not only is the phone hearing aid compatible, the Switel eSmart M2 also provides a super loud ringer of +90dB and adjustable handset volume of 40dB.
The dual SIM card function allows for maximum flexibility when on the move, with a menu that is programmable in 12 different languages. For additional security, there is a built-in SOS button that can summon help using a pre-recorded emergency message. The eSmart M2 not only provides an FM radio and media player but an 8-megapixel camera to help you capture those precious moments.
Hearing aid compatible for those hearing aid wearers using their 'T' setting.
- 4G Smartphone with dual SIM card function
- Quad-band GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), WCDMA (2100/850MHz), 4G Band-FDD LTE
- 5 / 12,7 cm QHD Multi-Touch colour display
- Android version 5.1
- 1,0 GHz Quad-core CPU
- Wi-Fi standard iEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2G GPRS/EDGE, 3G WCMDA/HSPA, 4G FDD-LTE
- Internal memory: 8 GB flash, 1 GB RAM
- 8 MPcamera for pictures and videos + 2 MP front camera
- Flash LED
- Micro SD card slot (max. 32 GB)
- Extra loud ringer (+ 90dB)
- Extra loud handset volume ( + 40dB)
- Hearing Aid compatible (M4/T4)
- FM radio + media player
- Larger font and user interface for easy reading
- Menu in 12 languages*
- SOS button to send out Pre-recorded emergency call
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 3200 mAH Li-ion Battery
- Max. 6 hrs. continuous conversation
- Standby up to 190 hrs
Switel, a Swiss-based brand, is internationally renowned for providing specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing and the elderly. Originally launched in 2001, Switel remains at the forefront of technology, producing high-quality, affordable communication solutions for all.
Click here to view our full range of amplified mobile phones.