Switel DC5002 Vita Duo Amplified Cordless Phone
Ideal for the home or the work place, the Switel DC5002 Vita Duo is an extra loud, cordless telephone system with large, tactile buttons, illuminated key pad and display screen. The two energy efficient handsets are easy to use, with an adjustable ringer volume of +80dB and incoming volume that can extend up to +30dB. Compatible for use with hearing aids, there are 12 different ring tones to choose from. Set the alarm on your phone for an early wake up call, or use the hands-free function while you chat to your friends. With an indoor range of 50 metres and an outdoor range of up to 300 metres, the DC5002 Vita will give you the confidence to move around, without missing out on that all important call.
Founded in 2001, Switel is a Swiss based Telecommunications Company that is recognised internationally for providing specialist communication solutions for the hard of hearing and the elderly. Emphasis is placed on producing quality, affordable telephone technology for all budgets.
- DECT Standard/GAP compatible
- Ringing tone adjustable up to 80 dB
- Handset volume adjustable up to 30 dB (Boost mode)
- Ringing LED indicator
- Compatible for use with hearing aids
- Energy saving product
- Menu in 9 languages
- Calls log / 40 calls (CLIP)
- Alphanumeric phone book / 50 entries)
- Extended redialling/5 phone numbers
- 12 Polyphone ringing tones
- Mute button
- Handsfree function
- Alarm clock function
- Range indoors up to 50 m and outdoors up to 300 m
- Max. 11 hours continuous conversation/110 hours standby
- Immediately ready to operate with 2 handsets
- Internal calls free of charge, call transfer, 3-party conference
Switel is a Swizz based Telecommunications Company that specialises in producing communication solutions for the hard of hearing and the elderly. First launched in 2001, Switel have grown into a successful international supplier of high quality, affordable, domestic and work related telephone technology.
Shop the full Switel hearing aid accessory range here.