Swissvoice Xtra Doorbell 8155
No need to keep people waiting on the doorstep with the two way, wireless, audio Xtra Doorbell 8155 from Swissvoice. This handy audio device is designed to work in conjunction with the Swissvoice Xtra 2155 and Xtra 3155 DECT phones. When a visitor presses the doorbell, it will automatically relay the message via your Swissvoice DECT phone, using a customised ringer. You are then able to hold a two-way conversation using your handset. Volume levels can be adjusted according to your hearing needs and three modes of operation are available, including the ability to transfer the doorbell call to a selected external phone number. A message stating 'Doorbell is ringing' will also flash up on your handset display. With a wireless range of up to 250 metres, the doorbell is water resistant and comes supplied with two AA batteries.
- 2 way wireless audio doorbell
- Large call button on the doorbell to call the Swissvoice Xtra 2155 or Swissvoice Xtra 3155 handset
- Large blue LED circle, flashing when the bell rings
- Calls your Swissvoice DECT telephone to easily communicate with your visitor
- Message "Doorbell is ringing" on Xtra 2155 or Xtra 3155 hadnset display
- Select a doorbell dedicated ringtone on your Xtra 2155 or 3155
- Register your doorbell conversation on your Xtra 2155 or 3155 answering machine.
Swissvoice is a recognised European brand within the telecommunication industry that specialise in enhancing and simplifying communication solutions for the hard of hearing and the elderly. Products include innovative, high-quality home telephones, mobile phones and accessories.