Swissvoice Xtra 3155 Amplified, Big Buttoned Telephone Combo With Photo Buttons And Answering Machine
When it comes to enhanced functionality and comfort, the Swissvoice Xtra 3155 is an extra loud telephone combo ideal for the hard of hearing and the elderly. There is a large, backlit display screen on the cordless handset with Caller ID. You can also blacklist up to 100 nuisance numbers, ensuring you stay in control of who you speak to. There are eight photo memory buttons on the desk phone, including an SOS function in times of emergency and four direct dial memory buttons on the cordless handset. Relax, knowing you won't miss an incoming call with an extra loud ringer volume of up to 85dB and a flashing LED indicator on both the handset and base unit. The Xtra 3155 combo also offers an adjustable audio boost of up to 30dB, large tactile buttons and talking keypad for easy dialling. A further three handsets can be added to the system if required, along with the Xtra Doorbell 8155, a wireless, compatible accessory.
- Large handset backlit display (2 line dox matrix)
- Ringer with Caller Id Announcment* on 8 photo memories
- Easy dialing thanks to large key keypad
- Talking digit keypad (7 languages selectable)
- Extra loud ringer (90db) with big ringing LED indicators on handset and base
- Audio boost for extra loud eaerpiece volume (up to +30db)
- 30 min answering machine with slow play messages for clearer understanding of voice messages
- Call blocking function with 100 black list*
- Works in case of power outage
- Hearing aid compatible
- 10 redail
*Subject to availability of services and subscriber options offered by telecom provider.
Swissvoice is a recognised European brand within the telecommunication industry that specialise in enhancing and simplifying communication solutions for the hard of hearing and the elderly. Products include innovative, high-quality home telephones, mobile phones and accessories.