What Is It?
- A pack of 10 Signia open domes, available in 4 sizes. (4mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm diameter)
- Our photos show the 8mm example
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of Signia Life / Thin /Contrast thin tubings
- Should be used to replace discoloured or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 - 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the tubing over all the ridges before inserting into the ear
Please note: if you have a Signia receiver-in-canal hearing aid (RIC) you will need Click-style domes
Signia hearing aid accessories are world class devices. For countless years, Signia hearing aids have been atop their field and they continue to produce some of the best devices on the market.
Shop the full Signia range here.