Signia Medium Power M miniReceiver Unit 2.0
What is it?
- Includes one medium power receiver wire (tube) for connection to a Signia receiver-in-canal (RIC) hearing aid. Version 2.0 is the latest receiver wire design from Signia.
- Choose left or right (left receiver wires have a blue coloured attachment to the hearing aid, right are red.)
- Choose between 4 sizes (lengths). Our photos show a size 2 example.
- Please note that the domes are not included in the package. If you wish to order domes, compatible ones are Signia 'Click' domes and are available in a variety of sizes and styles.
Can be used with?
- The 2.0 version is compatible with all Signia' RIC products issued from the 'Micon' onwards (products introduced from 2014 onwards)
The size and power level are shown on the housing of the receiver itself (at the bottom end of the tubing). A number and a letter indicate the size and power level of your existing receiver tubing (Standard, Medium or Power). If you require another power level, take a look at Standard Power (S) mini-Receiver tubing 2.0 or High Power (P) mini-Receiver tubing 2.0.
Before purchase, please ensure you are able to remove and replace your receiver tubing yourself; Hearing Direct cannot be held responsible for any damage to hearing aids during the replacement process.
Signia hearing aid accessories are world class devices. For countless years, Signia hearing aids have been atop their field and they continue to produce some of the best devices on the market.
Shop the full Signia range here.