Sarabec PhonePlus Telephone Amplifier
If when the phone rings you struggle to hear the caller's voice, then the Sarabec Phoneplus Telephone handset amplifier could have a positive impact on how you access the conversation. It's battery-operated and connects the base unit to the handset of most corded phones. You can also listen to the enhanced sound via a headset or neckloop system. The Phoneplus is simple to set up and operate, automatically turning on and off when required. It's also easy to adjust the volume and tone of your conversation to fit with your specific hearing needs.
With over 35 years of manufacturing experience, the British based company Sarabec continues to build upon its enviable reputation for specialist hearing solutions. They offer a wide range of listening devices to aid those living with a hearing loss; helping to increase independence, safety and inclusivity within the work place and at home.
Used with corded handsets only. Not suitable for use with cordless, mobile or telephones with buttons in the handset
Please note, in some limited cases the Phoneplus may not work from the outset with your corded telephone. But, the Phoneplus features a handset wiring module (HWM) which will allow you to change the settings within the amplifier so it will work with almost every corded telephone. Please see the attached instructions for guidance.
- Headset/Neckloop socket: Listen through a headset or neckloop
- Volume control with slide button
- Tone control with slide button
- Boost control: double the outcome of the volume setting
- LED Indicator
- Automatically switched off approximately 30 seconds after the telephone handset is replaced
- Works with 2 x AA batteries which may last up to two years (based on 20 minutes use per day)