What Is It?
- Packet of 10 domes
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of ReSound thin tubes or sound tubes
- Should be used to replace discoloured or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6 - 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the tubing over all the ridges before inserting into the ear
Can Be Used With:
- Suitable for use with ReSound thin tubes and sound tubes used with behind-the-ear ReSound hearing aids, from the ranges of: ReSound Alera; ReSound Live; ReSound Azure; ReSound Xplore; ReSound Plus5; ReSound Ziga; ReSound Essence., ReSound Air, ReSound Pulse.
- Will also fit some Danalogic models using thin tubes or sound tubes.
Shop the full GN ReSound range here.
About GN ReSound
Dating all the way back to 1943, GN ReSound has firmly established themselves as one of the hearing aid market elites. The group includes two other renowned hearing aid brands in Beltone and Interton. The company retails hearing instruments in more than 80 countries across the world.