ReSound Thin Tubes Pack of 5
- A pack of 5 ReSound Thin Tubes.
- Please ensure you are ordering the correct size and depth (the numbers and letters will be printed in red (for right ear) and blue (for left ear) on your existing tubing.
- The domes for the end of tubings must be ordered separately.
What does it do?
- Directs the processed sound from the hearing instrument into the ear canal.
- The tubing (and relevant dome) should be cleaned regularly. The use of cleaning wires are particularly helpful for this. Tubing will need changing every few months if stiff/brittle or if kinked. For information about how to remove and replace your tubing, please refer to your hearing aid user guide
Can be used with?
- Suitable for use with behind-the-ear ReSound hearing aids, from the ranges of: ReSound Alera; ReSound Live; ReSound Azure; ReSound Plus5; ReSound Xplore; ReSound Ziga; ReSound Essence.
- Will also fit some Danalogic models: i-FIT 71.
Thin tubings are not compatible with any ReSound ‘receiver-in-the-canal’ hearing aids.
Shop the full GN ReSound range here.
About GN ReSound
Dating all the way back to 1943, GN ReSound has firmly established themselves as one of the hearing aid market elites. The group includes two other renowned hearing aid brands in Beltone and Interton. The company retails hearing instruments in more than 80 countries across the world.