Resound One (Surefit3) Closed Domes Pack Of 10
What Is It?
- Pack of 10 Surefit3 Closed domes
- Choose between small, medium and large sizes.
- Small domes measure approximately 5mm diameter at the widest part; Medium domes measure approximately 7mm; and Large 10mm
- Fits to ReSound One behind-the-ear hearing aids
- Fits to the latest ReSound Surefit2 receiver wire (Surefit2C which has only one rung for dome attachment)
If you are unsure as to the correct size to order, please contact us and we will do our best to assist you. Unopened packs may be returned for exchange or refund if you find the size ordered does not match your existing dome.
Hearing Direct tip:
It is usually recommended that domes are changed every 3 months, more often if need be. Domes can be removed from the tubing and cleaned separately. Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the tubing before inserting into the ear.
Shop the full GN ReSound range here.
About GN ReSound
Dating all the way back to 1943, GN ReSound has firmly established themselves as one of the hearing aid market elites. The group includes two other renowned hearing aid brands in Beltone and Interton. The company retails hearing instruments in more than 80 countries across the world.