ReSound Domes For Receiver Tubing
What Is It?
- Packet of 10 receiver domes in tulip, small, medium or large sizes
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of ReSound LP or NP power receiver-in-the-ear tubings
- Should be used to replace discoloured or damaged domes
- Suggested replacement every 6-10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the receiver casing before inserting into the ear
Can Be Used With:
- Suitable for use with ReSound LP or NP receiver wires
Shop the full GN ReSound range here.
About GN ReSound
Dating all the way back to 1943, GN ReSound has firmly established themselves as one of the hearing aid market elites. The group includes two other renowned hearing aid brands in Beltone and Interton. The company retails hearing instruments in more than 80 countries across the world.