ReSound Domes For HP2 Receiver Tubing Pack of 10
What Is It?
- Packet of 10 'power' domes in small, medium or large sizes
What Does It Do?
- Attaches to end of ReSound HP2-receiver tubings
- Use to replace discoloured or damaged domes (suggested replacement every 6 - 10 weeks, depending on use and maintenance)
- Always ensure that a new dome is pushed firmly onto the receiver casing before inserting into the ear
Can Be Used With:
- Suitable for use with ReSound HP2 receiver tubings - usually from the ReSound Verso family.
Shop the full GN ReSound range here.
About GN ReSound
Dating all the way back to 1943, GN ReSound has firmly established themselves as one of the hearing aid market elites. The group includes two other renowned hearing aid brands in Beltone and Interton. The company retails hearing instruments in more than 80 countries across the world.