Phonak Easycall II Wireless Streamer
If you're looking for a wireless streamer that connects your Phonak hearing aids to your mobile phone, then the EasyCall II could provide the perfect solution. Using the latest Bluetooth technology, incoming calls are transferred from your mobile phone to your Phonak hearing aids simultaneously. The EasyCall II fits securely to most cell phones; it doesn't have to be a Smart Phone for this handy device to work. It's compatible with the wireless Venture hearing aid range and any subsequent hearing aid models that have been introduced by Phonak. The EasyCall II is unobtrusive, simple to use and promises to transform your listening experience. If you have any questions, our Customer Service Team are on hand to help.
- Compatible with Bluetoothª -enabled mobile phones, including non-smartphones
- To be attached to a mobile phone
- Up to 10 hours of talk time
- Stand-by mode for up to 10 days
- Eyelet for key-ring lanyard
- Must be configured by an audiologist
- Two year warranty
Compatible with :
- Venture and Belong wireless hearing aids
- Not compatible with Virto V Nano or NW O hearing aids
Shop the full Phonak range here.
Phonak is passionate about improving the quality of life for the hard of hearing. As a global brand, Phonak is focused on creating a world where everyone can enjoy the wonders of hearing. Recent years has seen Phonak become one of the world's foremost hearing aid manufacturers - innovation and state-of-the-art hearing aids are their specialties.