A compact chamber for the drying, cleaning (with UV-C light) and storage of hearing aids.
The Phonak D-Dry+ is an upgrade to the popular D-Dry box. Total drying time is down to 142 minutes and it’s also approved for the drying of rechargeable Sonova (Phonak, Unitron & Widex) hearing aids with a new drying temperature of 40°C +/- 3°C
Suitable for use with Rechargeable Hearing Aids.
Used preferably on a daily basis, the Phonak D-Dry+ uses electric heat and UV-C light to eradicate moisture and germs from your hearing aids. This hygienic and efficient system ensures hot air is circulated naturally around the drying chamber, allowing moisture to escape.
- Two UV-C light bulbs provide even more effective germ reduction.
- UV-C exposure time of 8 min: Time setting and automatic switch off for drying process
- Safe to use: Automatic switch off after completion of the drying process and UV-C light safety shutdown when opening the cover.
- Easy operation by the push of a single button - Acoustical signal and vibration to confirm operation
- Mains powered (5 V) or via USB cable (both included in the packaging)
- Cover with magnetic lock
- Indication of remaining operation by 5 LED lights (30 min per light)
- Warranty: 24 months from the date of purchase
Phonak are a global brand that have created and manufactured hearing solutions for the last 70 years. They continue to invest in producing innovative technology to help transform every-day life for people with hearing loss.