Oticon RITE Open Domes
What is it?
- Pack of 10 domes
- Available in 3 sizes: 6mm, 8mm or 10mm size. Measurements in mm refer to the widest section of the dome i.e. the base of the dome. Our photos show the 10mm option
- Oticon RITE hearing aids manufactured before the Inium chip platform. Examples include: Oticon Agil, Dual, Delta, Epoq, Vigo, Acto, Ino, Intiga.
- (RITE stands for receiver-in-the-ear; and describes hearing aids that have a speaker in the ear with a thin wire joining the speaker to the rest of the casing behind the ear).
- The RITE domes are not compatible with Oticon Corda thin tubings or the newer Oticon MiniFit receiver wires.
- Please contact us if you need assistance working out which domes you need for your Oticon hearing aid. Our friendly audiology team will be happy to assist you: email@example.com
Please read the following guidance and recommendations from Oticon regarding their accessories:
- Each of the Oticon range of tubes and domes has different acoustic properties and your hearing aid will have been specifically set up for use with a particular type.
- A dome should only ever be attached once – these are push fit – with a friction hold – if a dome ever looks as if it is loose or becomes detached a new dome should be applied.
- Only select the dome type/size that you currently have. Your ear has been measured for size, whilst your hearing aid has been acoustically programmed to match the dome selection.
- If you're not sure which ones you need, please dont guess, ask before placing your order.