Oticon Minifit Receiver wire - 60dB
What is it?
- Pack containing 1 Oticon Minifit Receiver wire (also referred to as speaker wire) 60dB
- Available for left (blue) and right (red) ear
- Available in 5 sizes: from 1 to 5
- Suitable for: any ‘Inium’ and ‘OPN‘ range of Oticon receiver-in-canal hearing aids. Examples of specific Oticon model names include Alta, Alta Pro, Nera, Nera Pro, Ria, Ria Pro and OPN receiver-in-ear models.
How to work out what to order:
- Right sided wires are red at the end
- Left sided wires are blue at the end
- The power level indicating 60dB is printed on one side as ‘60’.
- On the other side there will be a single number between 0-5. This is the size/length you need. In our product photos, you will see '2' as the example.
- If your Oticon hearing aid was launched pre-2013 you may need the older style receiver wire. Although the wires look very similar where they plug into the hearing aid they are not interchangeable.
- Oticon Minifit Receiver Wire - 85dB is available here
Please contact us before purchase if you are at all unsure as to which power level or style receiver wire you need; our friendly team of audiologists is always happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the following guidance and recommendations from Oticon regarding their accessories:
- Each of the Oticon range of tubes and domes has different acoustic properties and your hearing aid will have been specifically set up for use with a particular type.
- A dome should only ever be attached once – these are push fit – with a friction hold – if a dome ever looks as if it is loose or becomes detached a new dome should be applied.
- Only select the dome type/size that you currently have. Your ear has been measured for size, whilst your hearing aid has been acoustically programmed to match the dome selection.
- Only use Oticon Minifit domes with Oticon Minifit receiver wires
- If you're not sure which ones you need, please dont guess, ask before placing your order.