Oticon Corda MiniFit 1.3 Power Tubing - 5 Tubes
This is a pack of 5 tubings.
How to work out what to order:
At the end of the tube that goes into the ear you will see some numbers. Printed in blue for the left ear, and red for the right ear. You may see number like this: 1.3 -1 or 1.3 0 or 1.3 1 or 1.3 2 or 1.3 3 or 1.3 4. Ignore the 1.3 part and look at the number that comes after it.
This number between -1 (minus 1) and 4 is the size you need to order. Our photos show a left size 1 as an example.
The 1.3 printed on the end of the tubing indicates the thickness of tube. If you see 0.9 (which is the more commonly fitted Corda Minifit tubing) you will need the Corda Minifit 0.9 tubing.
Please note that Oticon also manufacture a ‘Corda 2’ tubing which has a different end design.
Please read the following guidance and recommendations from Oticon regarding their accessories:
- Each of the Oticon range of tubes and domes has different acoustic properties and your hearing aid will have been specifically set up for use with a particular type.
- A dome should only ever be attached once – these are push fit – with a friction hold – if a dome ever looks as if it is loose or becomes detached a new dome should be applied.
- Only select the dome type/size that you currently have. Your ear has been measured for size, whilst your hearing aid has been acoustically programmed to match the dome selection.
- Only use Oticon Minifit domes with Oticon Minifit receiver wires
- If you're not sure which ones you need, please dont guess, ask before placing your order.