Mack's DreamGirl Foam Earplugs
What Is It?
- 10 pairs of soft foam ear plugs
- Specifically designed for women with small or sensitive ear canals
- Made from urethane foam
What Does It Do?
- Dreamgirls earplugs have a hollow, flared design that aims to make them as comfortable as possible to wear for long periods of time e.g when sleeping.
- The Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) is 30dB. This indicates that the sounds entering the ear will be reduced, on average, by 30dB. Please note this reduction rating assumes a correct fit of the earplugs.
- Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
- Helps protect your ears from harmful noise levels, where-ever you may be.
How do I use it?
- With clean hands, roll plug into a tight, crease-free cylinder. With opposite hand, reach over head and pull up and back on outer ear to straighten ear canal. Quickly insert earplug well into ear canal and hold in until it expands for a comfortable, secure fit.
- Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal.