Humantechnik Introson Neck Loop Digital TV Listener
2.4GHz digital transmission from the TV to this neck loop produces one of the most remarkable sound qualities from within our neck loop range. The reason for this (according to the manufacturer) is the high bit rate afforded by the 2.4GHz frequency used; well whatever it is, it certainly does the job well! If you want high quality reproduction sound with extra volume and clarity, broadcast directly to your hearing aids then this would be the model for you.
Another useful feature and particularly popular with those experienced in using other neck loops, is the ability to switch the sound source to your hearing aids between the TV output and a microphone on the neck loop which amplifies those speaking in the room. This enables the user to participate temporarily with a conversation and to switch back to the TV output without having to adjust your hearing aids between the T setting and microphone setting.
The good news is that sound from your TV is not cut off for other members of the household when the neck loop is in use, the TV speakers continue to output volume at the desired level for other watchers in the room.
- Toggle switch between microphone for conversation and TV Output
- Stereo (up to 120dB) transmission to your hearing aids
- Easy to use adjustable volume control
- Adjustable Tone Control & Balance for customised sound for each ear
- Completely wireless easy set-up and connection
- 2.4 GHz Digital UHF Transmission does not require line of sight to TV or broadcasting base unit
- Rechargeable receiver (batteries included) with speed charging mechanism and simultaneous spare battery recharge.
- 1 x Neck Loop receiver
- 1 x Charging base
- 1 x Power supply
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x RCA to 3.5mm connection
- 1x 3.5 mm female to SCART connection
- 1x 3.5 mm female to 6.3 mm male
- 1 x 3.5 to 3.5mm connection
- 1x External microphone with attachment
- 2x rechargeable batteries AAA NiMH 600mAh