Geemarc Wake N Shake Curve Alarm Clock
Geemarc Wake N Shake Curve Alarm Clock will get you up and out of bed thanks to its 90db extra loud alarm and its vibrating pad.
As a global manufacturer in the telecommunications industry, Geemarc specialise in producing innovative hearing technology for those with visual or hearing impairments and the elderly. They aim to produce ground breaking, quality products that are simple to use and can make a real difference to daily life.
- USB port to recharge mobiles and other electronic devices
- Extra loud (90 dB) alarm
- Duration of alarm: 1 hour, unless manually stopped
- 4 alarm options:
- Audible alarm with flashing LED light and vibrating shaker
- Audible alarm with vibrating shaker
- VVibrating shaker with flashing strobe
- Vibrating shaker only
- Large LED Screen 4.3 x 2 inches
- Red digits on back background for high contrast
- Extra-large fonts 0.9 x 2 inches
- Adjustable tone control to suit your hearing
- LED screen with adjustable dimmer switch: (HI/MED/LOW)
- LED visual alarm indicator
- 12 or 24 hour clock display options
- Optional battery backup in case of power failure (Battery type required: CR2032; not included))
- Supplied with pillow shaker
- Size: 7 x 3.7 x 2 inches
- Weight: 268g
- Adjustable snooze from 5 to 60 mins
- Power adaptor 5V DC 1.5A
- Jack plug: 5.5mm - Wire length: 2m
Shop all vibrating alarm clocks.
Geemarc is a leading manufacturer of specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing and visually impaired. With an enviable global reputation to uphold, Geemarc remains intent on providing innovative, affordable hearing solutions that make a difference.
Shop the full Geemarc range here.