Geemarc V2T-10 Voice to Text Converter
A voice to text converter such as the V2T10 from Geemarc is designed to help the hard of hearing get the very best from their phone.
How Does The Voice To Text Converter Work?
This clever piece of compact technology switches any incoming vocal conversations on your landline phone from voice to text using your Smartphone or tablet.
First of all, simply plug the V2T-10 voice to text converter to the base of your landline phone. Secondly, connect it to your mobile and install the 'LiveTranscribe' App. This will automatically convert incoming speech to text from any call. Also, you have the option to convert text back to voice. It really is that simple!
You can find the app on your smartphone under the name "Live Transcribe" in your phones app store.
V2T-10 Key Features:
- Compatible with 99% of corded phones
- Interface via tablet or smartphone with 3,5mm audio jack cordon
- RJ9 connection between the phone cord and its base
- Requires broadband internet connection
- Conversations recording/sending
- Font and font size selection
- Android phones need Android 4.3 or later
- Apple phones need iOS 9.2 or later
- Dimensions: 102 x 63 x 33 mm
- Weight: 114g
Geemarc is a leading manufacturer of specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing and visually impaired. With an enviable global reputation to uphold, Geemarc remains intent on providing innovative, affordable hearing solutions that make a difference.
Shop the full Geemarc range here.