Geemarc PhotoDect 295 Pack Senior Combi Trio Amplified Telephone
The Geemarc Pack Senior PhotoDect 295 Combi Trio Amplified Cordless and Corded Telephones is a big buttoned, amplified corded desk phone with an integrated answering machine and an additional cordless handset as well as a four one-touch photo keys extra handset.
This phone system is hearing aid compatible for those with a telecoil facility and offers an adjustable receiving volume of up to 30dB for easy listening and 22dB on the photo handset. The amplified phones also provide four memory buttons, three of which have a picture display, so you can stay one touch away from your closest friends and family. There's a phonebook that can house an additional 50 names and numbers and a speakerphone option with redial function and Caller ID. All phones (apart from the photo buttons handset) offer large, backlit display screens for easy viewing and an integrated answering machine with a remote control so you can access your messages.
The great benefit of the AmpliDect/PhotoDect 295 range from Geemarc is that several combinations of phones are possible. The Pack Senior PhotoDect 295 Combi can be paired with up to three extra handsets which can be either the Amplidect 295 Extra Handset or the Photodect 295 for an even easier handset.
A photo template is available at the bottom of this page where you can download your photos of your loved ones, print them and place them in the picture memory buttons on the phones.
Geemarc is a leading global manufacturer of specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing, visually impaired and the elderly. As a brand, they continue to provide quality, innovative technology at an affordable price.
Hearing aid compatible for those hearing aid wearers using their 'T' setting.
Calling/Talking of Main Set
- Hearing aid compatible
- Adjustable receiving volume: up to 30dB
- 4 one-touch memories whose 3 with pictures
- Speaker phone
- Redial function for last 10 outgoing calls
- Mute/Pause function
- Keyboard: Large keys (25x14mm) & Big characters (10mm)
Handset & LCD Display of Main Set
- Large screen
- White backlight
- Choice of 7 languages on the handset (English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish and Russian)
- Choice of 6 languages on the base (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian)
- Navigation menu
- Time stamping
- Key lock
- Communication time indication
Ringer of Main Set
- 10 ringtones for the base and 10 ringtones for the handset
- Adjustable ring volume (Mute + 5 positions)
- Strobe visual ringer indicator on the base and on the handset
- Ringtone volume : 80dB on the base & 70dB on the handset
Caller ID of Main Set
- Name presentation in hook mode (type 1) and conversation mode (type 2): 20 incoming numbers
- Caller ID also for Call waiting
- Indicator call waiting
- Indicator new call
- 15 minutes of recording time
- On/Off key
- 2 announcements
- 2 answering machine modes (simple answering machine and answering machine recorder)
- Visual info. on the base about the number of messages
- 4-digit user selectable remote codes
- Remote control for messages on handset
- Erase each/all messages
- Audible time & date stamp on recorded messages
- 3 languages (English, German and French)
- Note recorder
- Choice of the number of ringtones for the release of the answering machine.
Calling/Talking of Photo Buttons Handset
- Hearing aid compatible
- Adjustable receiving volume: up to 22dB
- 4 one-touch photo keys: Larges photo keys: 3 x 2 cm
- Adjustable speaker volume
Ringer of Photo Buttons Handset
- 1 ringtone
- Adjustable volume (5 levels)
- Handset locator
- 3-way conference with privacy protection
- Conference between the base and the handset
- Up to 4 bases and up to 5 handsets
- Call transfer of external calls (when using several handsets)
- Intercom between handset
- 1 battery ni-Mh 2.4V 500mA (included)
- Memory storage
- Power supply by AC adapter (supplied)
- Dial/Decimal voice frequency
- Wall mountable (main phone only)
- GAP compliant
Geemarc is a leading manufacturer of specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing and visually impaired. With an enviable global reputation to uphold, Geemarc remains intent on providing innovative, affordable hearing solutions that make a difference.
Shop the full Geemarc range here.
United Kingdom Delivery Options and Prices
Please note: Delivery time for all Hearing Aid orders is currently 7-10 working days
|Delivery Option||Price||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Royal Mail 2nd Class||£3.49 (FREE On Orders Over £35)||
3 - 5 working days
|Royal Mail 1st Class||£3.99 (Only £1.50 on orders over £35)||
1 - 2 working days
|Special Delivery by 1pm||£9.99 (On all orders taken by 15.00)||1 working day|
|Delivery Option||Price||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Royal Mail International (Standard)||£6.99||5 - 10 working days|
|Royal Mail International (Express)||£12.99||3 - 4 working days|
We will make reasonable endeavours to ensure your goods are dispatched to you as quickly as possible after placing your order. In most cases we will dispatch your Goods within 48 hours of order receipt; we will contact you if, for any reason, this is not possible. All orders will be delivered by 2nd Class Royal Mail unless our next day delivery service is selected (whereupon we will dispatch using Royal Mail Special Delivery) or Royal Mail 1st class or International delivery options are selected.
Please note that orders must be placed by 12pm Monday to Friday to guarantee next day delivery. Orders are also not shipped over the weekend.
Delivery of the Goods will be made to the address provided by you at the time of placing your Order.
If your Goods are not delivered safely within a reasonable number of days of you receiving notification of dispatch, you should contact us. Customers should promptly inspect goods delivered to them to satisfy themselves that any goods delivered to them are as expected.
Our 30-day, money back guarantee is exactly that - if you are unhappy with any item you have bought from Hearing Direct International, you have the right to return within 30 days after it has been dispatched, for a replacement or full product refund.
What do I need to know about returning a phone or assistive listening device?
These products may be unwrapped for testing but if they prove to be unsuitable then a 100% refund will be issued only if the product is returned in a brand new, saleable condition, with all packaging and contents intact.
N.B. We would not consider an item to be re-saleable if:
- The box or contents are dirty or damaged.
- Personal data or phone numbers have been added.
- The original contents are damaged or missing.
Any phone that requires re-packing, to ensure it is as new, will attract a nominal charge of £7.50 that will be deducted from the refund. All returns will be quality assessed prior to refunding.
What do I need to know about hearing aids?
Hearing aids can be fully tested in ear; if the fit or sound is not satisfactory, they can be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full product refund. Used accessories such as batteries, domes or wax guards do not need to be returned. If physical damage beyond expected trial use is found on the hearing aid, our standard repair charge of £60 will be deducted from your refund as this affects our return policy with the supplier.
What do I need to know about returning hearing aid accessories?
These products must be returned, in their original packaging, un-opened and in a brand new, saleable condition. All returns will be quality assessed prior to refunding.
Please note we are unable to accept returns outside this 30-day period unless the item is deemed faulty, in which case, a replacement or repair of the faulty item will be offered.
To return goods you need to contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation Number (RAN).
You can request a RAN by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 01264 313110 or 0800 032 1301. The RAN should be quoted on an accompanying letter to explain the reason for return and ideally a copy of the original invoice. We recommend you obtain proof of postage from the post office when returning any item to us.
You will be notified by email or in writing when your returned goods have been received by us.
For more details, see "Your right to cancel", in the terms and conditions. Your statutory rights are not affected.
When does the 30-day period start?
We will stamp your receipt with a date when we put it in the post. The 30-day period will start from this date; returns must have a posting date no more than 30 days after this dispatch date.