Geemarc oCean400 Big Button Amplified Telephone With SOS Feature
The Geemarc oCean 400 amplified phone looks to improve the communication for the hearing impaired and this extra loud phone has a volume of up to 30dB.
As an established telecommunications manufacturer, Geemarc have spent decades honing their design skills. In that time they've established a reputation as being one of the leading brands in specialist communications equipment. One of their latest models is a corded, amplified phone that is straightforward to operate and represents great value. We're proud to introduce the oCean 400 to our range.
Fully compatible with BT phone lines.
So, what features does the oCean 400 provide?
It's a simple, amplified, analogue telephone with Caller ID and Call Waiting indicators. Relax, knowing help is just a click away with five emergency numbers and an SOS call function. A large button keypad makes inputting numbers easier and less fiddly. It has a white backlit LCD screen that can be adjusted according to the environment you find yourself in and three languages to choose from, namely English, French and German. There's a vocal caller ID that speaks names and numbers as well as a vocal guide, offering phonebook options.
This phone is loud with a receiver volume of up to 30dB. It's hearing aid compatible, so it can be customised to fit with your hearing aids' telecoil setting. You don't have to use it with a hearing aid, as the extra amplification and four levels of tone control help many people without hearing aids too. A hands-free speakerphone enables you to chat to friends as you get on with your daily duties. Your contacts can be accessed via a built-in phonebook that stores up to 30 numbers with ease. The ringer volume can be increased up to 80dB if necessary, with a variety of ringer melodies to choose from. There's also a flashing visual ringer indicator to attract attention.
- Hearing aid compatible
- Adjustable receiving volume control up to 30dB
- Adjustable receiving tone control up to 4 levels
- 6 direct memories
- 10 Indirect memories
- Hands-free speakerphone
- Adjustable receiving volume control for the hands-free
- Phone book with 30 numbers
- Menu and phonebook keys function
- Recall button
- Last number redial
- Message waiting indicator (LED)
- Flash / Pause / Mute
- Keypad with wide keys, big characters (10mm), high contrast (writing black on white), backlight
- LCD Display : Backlight (63 x 28mm)
- White / alphanumeric / 4 lines / Cuts characters: 8mm
- Adjustable LCD contrast (8 levels)
- Select between 3 languages (EN, FR, DE)
- Menu navigation
- 10 ringing melodies
- Adjustable ringer volume (5 levels)
- Visual ringer indicator
- Level of ringer:.80dB
- Vocal guide: phonebook, numbers and incoming list
- Talking caller ID of the name and numbers (EN, FR, DE)
Caller ID functionality
- Name displayed when phone not in use (type 1) and during conversation (type 2): 20 Incoming Numbers, 10 Outgoing numbers
- Direct touches of access to the services operators: Call waiting, Presentation of names and numbers
- Time of call
Function of emergency call (red SOS button)
- 5 emergency numbers can be programmed
- Beep confirmation on SOS call
- Vocal personalised announcement
- Analogue telephone
- Memory retained when telephone disconnected
- Supplied with adaptor
- Dialling mode frequency / decimal
- Dimensions : 25 x 19 x 10cm
Geemarc is a leading manufacturer of specialist telecommunications equipment for the hard of hearing and visually impaired. With an enviable global reputation to uphold, Geemarc remains intent on providing innovative, affordable hearing solutions that make a difference.
Shop the full Geemarc range here.