Designed primarily to support hearing aid users with telecoil settings, the Geemarc LoopHEAR102-V2 is a lightweight, portable induction loop that helps to enhance communication in a variety of difficult listening environments.
The LoopHear 102-V2 can transmit speech directly to your hearing aids when they are turned to the Telecoil programme; particularly useful in busy public areas such as service stations, banks or small meeting rooms.
It can also be used when travelling in a car, or to assist with a one-on-one chat. The induction loop itself picks up and transmits sound to your hearing aids; the integral amplifier enhances it and the external earpiece provides a handy alternative receiver option for those without hearing aids.
For added flexibility, the LoopHEAR102-V2 has a built in 3.5mm socket, so you can listen to external audio sources, such as TV's, MP3's and computers. It's powered by a rechargeable battery offering up to eight hours of use when fully charged.
- Portable Loop with fixed option
- Magnetic field strength LED indicator
- Built-in microphone
- Adjustable Volume knob for external HAC earpiece
- 5 mm Connection for audio Equipment (MP3, computer, etc)
- Low battery + recharging LED indicators
- On/Off switch
- Indicator level output of the loop
- Adjusting the input level
- Adjustable magnetic field
- Adjustable tone control
- Possibility to connect an external loop to cover a bigger area (external loop not included)
- Supplied in a lightweight case
- External Microphone with stand (3.5mm jack MIC connection and 2.3m cord)
- External HAC Ear Piece for private listening and its support
- Rechargeable Batteries 9xAAA (1,2V / 800mA)
- External power supply adaptor 230VAC - 15VDC
- Removable cover for mounting on the desk
- Official pictograms “crossed ear” for the signage
- Battery time: 5 to 7 hours when fully charged
- Standby (when turned on but not in use): 1 day
- Standby (when turned off) : 4 months
- Power supply (UK, VDE or US)
- Weight: 750 g
- Size: 25 x 22 x 7 cm